METAL POINT®PLUS Steel Shelving Unit with particle board Shelves
Boltless Metal shelves: low-cost with optimal results
Metal Point Plus boltless shelving is one of Shelving Direct's classic models. It is widely used due to its easy assembly and ability to adapt to any space and load type (it can hold up to 1850lbs per shelf).
The distinctive feature of the Metal Point Plus shelves is the quality of steels and paints used, ensuring the safety of the installation, its strength, and durability.
Available in a variety of sizes and finishes, the heavy-duty Metal Point Plus boltless shelf adapts to all types of uses, either in warehouses, offices, stores or workshops.
- Quick boltless set up in 6 easy steps, with the help of a rubber mallet. Color 3D assembly instructions provided.
- The price includes 3 load levels, with 5/8" thick M2 industrial grade heavy-duty particle board shelves.
- Double rivet beams at each level for enhanced rigidity.
- Center supports included in 72", 84" and 96" wide units for additional load capacity. Available in other sizes.
- No rust electrostatic epoxy-polyester lead-free powder coat finish, which makes it tough and resistant to abrasions, corrosion, and fire.
|Height||120 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||36 '', 48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||12 '', 15 '', 18 '', 24 '', 30 '', 36 '', 48 ''|
|Max shelf weight||1,000 lbs, 1,100 lbs, 1,230 lbs, 1,325 lbs, 1,700 lbs, 1,850 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Heavy loads|
|Product layout||3 levels|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: