Rivet Shelving Unit METAL POINT®PLUS UNIT with particle board shelves
Boltless shelves: low-cost with optimal results
Rivet shelving is one of Shelving Direct's classic models. It is widely used due to its easy assembly and ability to adapt to any space and load type (it can hold up to 1850lbs per shelf).
The distinctive feature of the boltless shelving is the quality of steels and paints used, ensuring the safety of the installation, its strength, and durability.
Available in a variety of sizes and finishes, the heavy-duty Metal Point Plus boltless shelf adapts to all types of uses, either in warehouses, offices, stores or workshops.
- Quick boltless set up in 6 easy steps, with the help of a rubber mallet. Color 3D assembly instructions provided.
- Double rivet beams at each level for enhanced rigidity.
- No rust electrostatic epoxy-polyester lead-free powder coat finish, which makes it tough and resistant to abrasions, corrosion, and fire.
Rivet shelving metal point plus units are the ideal shelving options for office spaces, garages and small warehouses to store any light to medium loads.
- Bracket post 1-7/8” x 1-7/8”
- 14-gauge posts and beams
- Adjustable shelf levels every 1-1/2”
- 5/8" thick M2 industrial grade heavy-duty particle board shelves.
Shipping and Handling
The boltless shelving metal point plus unit with particle board shelves is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details.
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 4 weeks|
|Height||120 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||36 '', 48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||12 '', 15 '', 18 '', 24 '', 30 '', 36 '', 48 ''|
|Max shelf weight||1,000 lbs, 1,100 lbs, 1,850 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Heavy loads|
|Product layout||3 levels|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: