Heavy Duty Rivet Shelving Unit with No Decking
Boltless shelving: the no decking option to reduce shipping costs
Rivet shelving is widely used because of its easy assembly and ability to adapt to any space and load type. Shelving Direct offers a wide variety of sizes of rivet shelving to suit your needs that can hold up to 1,850 lbs per shelf.
The distinctive feature of the boltless shelves is the quality of steels and paints used, ensuring the safety of the installation, its strength, and durability.
This option is primarily recommended for large, single shelving unit orders.
- Quick boltless set up in 6 easy steps, with the help of a rubber mallet. Color 3D assembly instructions provided.
- Double rivet beams at every level for enhanced rigidity.
- No rust electrostatic epoxy-polyester lead-free powder coat finish.
- Optional accessories to increase stability when needed.
Heavy duty Metal Point Plus shelving units are the ideal shelving options for office spaces, garages and small warehouses to store any light to medium loads.
- Bracket post 1-7/8” x 1-7/8”
- 14-gauge posts and beams
- Adjustable shelf levels every 1-1/2”
Shipping and Handling
The rivet shelving metal point with no decking is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details.
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 1 - 4 weeks|
|Height||120 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||36 '', 48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||12 '', 15 '', 18 '', 24 '', 30 '', 36 '', 48 ''|
|Max shelf weight||1,000 lbs, 1,100 lbs, 1,850 lbs|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: