Heavy Duty Rivet Shelving Extra Shelves with Wire Decking
Additional levels for our boltless rivet shelving designed with fire safety and dust reduction in mind.
Additional levels without shelves to reduce shipping costs
Rivet shelving is one of Shelving Direct's classic models. It is widely used due to its easy assembly and ability to adapt to any space and load type (it can hold up to 1,000 lbs per shelf).
The distinctive feature of the boltless shelving is the quality of steels and paints used, ensuring the safety of the installation, its strength, and durability. Wire decks allow for ventilation and sprinkler systems to penetrate through each shelf level.
- Improves fire safety measures.
- Reduces dust accumulation.
- Allow light to flow through each shelf level improving lighting within facility.
- Easy installation, wire decks sit on top of beam levels.
- Each level can support up to 1,000 lbs of weight.
- No rust electrostatic epoxy-polyester lead-free powder coat finish.
- The largest selection of sizes on the market. You can select the perfect unit for your space.
Rivet shelving metal point plus units are the ideal shelving options for office spaces, garages and small warehouses to store any light to medium loads.
- 14-gauge beams and cross ties
- Adjustable shelf levels every 1-1/2”
- Double rivet beams at each level
- 5-gauge wire decks
- 2” x 4” galvanized, wire decks with reinforcement support bars
Shipping and Handling
The metal point plus rivet shelving extra shelves with wire decking is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details.
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 7 - 10 days|
|Width||36 '', 48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||18 '', 24 '', 36 '', 48 ''|
|Max shelf weight||500 lbs, 1,000 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Boxes or totes, Light and medium loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|
|Product layout||1 level|