Bulk Rack Storage Add-on unit with Steel Decking
Set up your own medium-duty shelf with additional units
Bulk rack storage add-on units with steel decking are an ideal solution for medium duty loads, which are manually handled. The system includes a wide range of variations that allow you to custom configure your bulk rack storage racks.
- Configure the shelves to suit you by joining all the units you need together.
- Ability to add additional levels, height-adjustable every 2''.
- These shelves are especially suitable for storing medium and heavy loads manually.
- Cost savings in expanding your medium-duty bulk rack storage units.
- Easy assembly and highly mobile.
- Available in a wide variety of heights, widths, and depths to adapt to the original shelf.
- Galvanized steel decking offer a sturdy, solid surface to store hand-picked products
Bulk storage racks are the perfect solution for garage or warehouses that need to store spare parts, totes, or any medium duty load.
- 1 each – Assembled, blue bolted bulk rack frames made from 16 GA steel
- 3 each – Bulk rack “Z” beam load levels made from 14 GA steel (Safety pins included)
- 22 GA Galvanized steel decking. Depending on the width of the bulk rack storage unit
- 4 each - 48” wide load levels
- 5 each - 60” wide load levels
- 6 each - 72” wide load levels
- 7 each - 84” wide load levels
- 8 each - 96” wide load levels
- Assembled, blue bolted, bulk rack frame
- 2” shelf level adjustments
- 1-15/16” x 2-1/32” wide column
- Footplates allow anchoring to the floor
- Orange, bulk rack load levels
- “Z” shaped profile
- Safety pins that allow secure placement to avoid accidental disengagement
- Cataphoresis painting process. Long lasting paint finish with anti-corrosion
- For non-seismic areas only
- RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute) Certified
Shipping and Handling
The bulk rack storage beam pair is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 3 - 6 weeks|
|Height||120 '', 144 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||24 '', 30 '', 36 ''|
|Max shelf weight||1,975 lbs, 2,200 lbs, 2,500 lbs, 1.425 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Heavy loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|
|Product layout||3 levels|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: