Bulk Rack Storage Add-on unit
Save costs in expanding your medium-duty racks with these additional units
Bulk rack storage add-on units are an ideal solution for medium duty loads, which are manually handled. The system includes a wide range of variations that allow you to custom configure your bulk rack storage racks.
- Configure the shelves to suit you by joining all the units you need together.
- Ability to add additional levels, height-adjustable every 2''.
- These shelves are especially suitable for storing medium and heavy loads manually.
- Cost savings in expanding your medium-duty bulk rack storage units.
- Easy assembly and highly mobile.
- Available in a wide variety of heights, widths, and depths to adapt to the original shelf.
Bulk storage racks are the perfect solution for garage or warehouses that need to store spare parts, totes, or any medium duty load.
- 1 each – Assembled, blue bolted bulk rack frames made from 16 GA steel
- 3 each – Bulk rack “Z” beam load levels made from 14 GA steel (Safety pins included)
- Assembled, blue bolted, bulk rack frame
- 2” shelf level adjustments
- 1-15/16” x 2-1/32” wide column
- Footplates allow anchoring to the floor
- Orange, bulk rack load levels
- “Z” shaped profile
- Safety pins that allow secure placement to avoid accidental disengagement
- Cataphoresis painting process. Long lasting paint finish with anti-corrosion
- For non-seismic areas only
- RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute) Certified
Shipping and Handling
The bulk rack storage beam pair is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 1 - 6 weeks|
|Height||120 '', 144 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||24 '', 30 '', 36 ''|
|Max shelf weight||1,975 lbs, 2,200 lbs, 2,500 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Heavy loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|
|Product layout||3 levels|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: