Beam pairs for Bulk Rack storage
A set of steel beams to easily increase storage area
The beams are the horizontal elements of the shelves on which the load can be directly deposited or where shelves are placed to store small-sized products. They are easily attached to the bulk rack frames using connectors or endplates, which are fitted into the central section at both ends. Each bulk rack beam includes two safety pins to prevent accidental displacement.
Thanks to the “Z” beam design, it can accommodate wire decking, galvanized steel panels, or particle board with almost twice the load capacity per level compared to standard bulk rack storage units.
- Increases levels of medium-duty shelves effortlessly and inexpensively, boosting the storage capacity.
- All components of additional levels are made of high-quality, durable materials.
- Available in 5 different lengths, to suit all kinds of products and needs.
- Max. durability: load capacity of up to 2,500 lbs.
Bulk storage racks are the perfect solution for garage or warehouses that need to store spare parts, totes, or any medium duty load.
- 2 each – Medium duty bulk rack “Z” profile beams (Safety pins included)
- Orange, bulk rack beams
“Z” shaped profile
14 GA steel
- Cataphoresis painting process. Long lasting paint finish with anti-corrosion.
For non-seismic areas only
RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute) Certified
Shipping and Handling
The bulk rack storage beam pair is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details.
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 1 - 2 months|
|Height||120 '', 144 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||48 '', 60 '', 72 '', 84 '', 96 ''|
|Depth||24 '', 30 '', 36 ''|
|Used for||Storage, Heavy loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|