HEAVY-DUTY TIRE RACK UNIT METAL POINT ® PLUS
Composition designed for the optimum storage of tires
The robust construction of the heavy-duty metal point plus boltless shelf makes them ideal for storing car tires, which rest directly on the beams without needing shelves. The beams are reinforced with a center support brace, which increases the load capacity.
Tires are stored vertically without having to withstand weight, which is recommended by the manufacturer to prevent warping or cracking when tires must be stored for extended periods of time (over a month). It is good practice to rotate them slightly once a month, which can easily be done with these shelves that allow access to the tires from both sides.
The shelves are easily put together using only a rubber mallet and do not need to be anchored to the floor.
- Rivet shelving metal point plus shelves are ideal for garages, car or truck tire manufacturers, etc.
- Its high durability allows it to store up to 48 tires, on 84" long beams and a height of 96" with 4 load levels (tire capacity based on standard 20"x 7" tires).
- Quick boltless set up in 6 easy steps, with the help of a rubber mallet.
- Double rivet beams at each level for enhanced rigidity.
- No rust electrostatic epoxy-polyester lead-free powder coat finish.
Boltless shelving Metal Point Plus tire racks are the ideal shelving options for office spaces, garages and small warehouses to store any light to medium loads.
- 4 – vertical posts with plastic feet and caps
- 3 or 4 – load levels depending on height
- 3 or 4 - center supports depending on height
- 2 – additional cross ties
- Bracket post 1-7/8” x 1-7/8”
- 14-gauge posts and beams
- Adjustable shelf levels every 1-1/2”
Shipping and Handling
The heavy-duty shelving metal point plus tire rack is eligible for a standard freight carrier’s lift gate on select items for an additional charge. Please see our Shipping Information page for additional details.
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 2 months|
|Height||84 '', 96 ''|
|Width||60 '', 72 '', 84 ''|
|Used for||Storage, Light and medium loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|
|Product layout||3 levels, 4 levels|
|Extra Info||Tire Capacity: 24, 30, 32, 36, 40 ,48.|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: