PALLET RACK SHELVING UNIT (TEARDROP)
Organize your warehouse affordably and efficiently with pallet rack shelvings
Tear Drop Pallet racking shelving is an economical and versatile system ideal for warehouses or storefronts where palletized products are managed with a large variety of SKUs, as they allow direct access to each pallet load.
- 2 each – Assembled, blue bolted teardrop upright frames
- Pallet rack beam load levels
- 2 each – Load levels for bays as high as 144”
- 3 each – Load levels for bays 192” – 240” high
Things to Consider When Ordering:
- The size and weight of the pallet
- Standard GMA pallet size is 40” x 48”
- Height clearances in order to lift the pallet load off the beam shelf level
- Forklift height reach
Clearance between pallets and posts
Each pallet should be positioned 3" or 4" from any adjacent post or pallet, unless the bay has a 3 pallet width. In this case, a 5" clearance should be providen between pallets and 4" between post and pallet.
The distance from the top of the pallet load overhead is 4" to 6". The pallet must extend 3" beyond the frame depth on either side to ensure proper pallet support.
- Blue assembled, bolted, teardop upright frame
- 2” shelf level adjustments
- 3” wide columns
- 14 GA
- Footplates allow anchoring to the ground
- Orange, teardrop pallet step beams
- Piston lock connectors
- 16 GA steel
- Cataphoresis painting process
- Long lasting paint finish with anti-corrosion
- For non-seismic areas only
- RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute) Certified
Shipping and Handling
The pallet rack shelving unit will not fit on a standard freight carrier’s liftgate. This product must be removed off of the freight carrier’s truck with a forklift.
The best choice for heavy loads
Pallet Rack Shelving is an ideal solution for storing heavy loads with a load capacity of up to 5,000 lbs per level. This economical and versatile loading system allows you to have direct access to each pallet load.
|Delivery term||Estimated manufacturing lead time 1 - 8 weeks|
|Height||120 '', 144 '', 168 '', 192 '', 240 '', 96 ''|
|Width||108 '', 120 '', 144 '', 96 ''|
|Used for||Storage, Heavy loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|
|Product layout||2 levels, 3 levels|
Consult and download for free assembly instructions manual in PDF format: