Chrome Wire Extra Slant Shelf
- NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength performance.
- Up to 800 lbs per wire shelf, 400 lbs per slant shelf.
- Top mat shelf wires run front to back for ease of loading and unloading.
- Numbered chrome posts on 1" increments for quick assembly. No tools required.
- Starter units include 4 posts, 2 flat and 3 slant shelves. Add-on units include 2 posts, 2 flat and 3 slant shelves.
- Chrome Wire Shelving Units ship directly from the manufacturer.
Shelving Direct offers one of the largest selections of NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving Units and accessories available in the market, in a variety of finishes to compliment any application.
All welded shelf construction to support up to 800 lbs per Wire Shelf and 400 lbs per Slant Shelf. Top mat shelf wires run front to back for easy loading & unloading. Easy to adjust shelves in 1" increments. No tools are required for installation.
There are several reasons why Chrome Wire Shelving Units with Slant Shelves are the perfect storage solution for all types of manufacturing & supply distribution applications
- They increase product visibility on the shelves, improving your control over the stock.
- They improve product ventilation, critical on humid environments.
- They improve sprinkler penetration, reducing cost of insurance.
- They also reduce dust accumulation on the shelves.
- The nickel-chrome finish is durable and chip resistant so very attractive for retail display.
- The Slant Shelves allow for high visibility, productive rotations and gravity feed.
|Width||36 '', 48 ''|
|Depth||18 '', 24 ''|
|Max shelf weight||400 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Boxes or totes, Light and medium loads|
|Location||Factory, Office, Workshop|
|Product layout||5 levels|