Chrome Wire Shelf Cart with Wire Shelves
Ships from Melrose Park, IL within 1 week.
- NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength performance.
- Top mat shelf wires run front to back (except 12x36 size) for ease of loading and unloading.
- Numbered chrome posts on 1" increments for quick assembly. No tools required.
- Starter units include 4 posts, 4 shelves, 4 donut bumpers and 4 poly casters (2 with brakes).
Shelving Direct Mobile NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving Carts and accessories add versatility and flexibility to any distribution operation, creating a transport system.
There are several reasons why Chrome Wire Shelving Units are the perfect storage solution for industrial, pharmaceutical, health care, food service and retail markets.
- They increase product visibility on the shelves, improving your control over the stock.
- They improve product ventilation, critical on humid environments.
- They improve sprinkler penetration, reducing cost of insurance.
- They also reduce dust accumulation on the shelves.
- The nickel-chrome finish is durable and chip resistant so very attractive for retail display.
- All welded shelf construction to support up to 1,200 lbs per Chrome Wire Shelving Cart. Top mat shelf wires run front to back for easy loading & unloading. Easy to adjust shelves in 1" increments. No tools are required for installation.
- Chrome Wire Shelving Starter Units include 4 Vertical Posts, 4 Wire Shelves with Plastic Inserts, 4 Donut Bumpers & 4 high capacity Polyurethane Casters, 2 of them with brakes.
|Delivery term||Ships from Melrose Park, IL within 1 week.|
|Height||39 '', 69 '', 80 ''|
|Width||36 '', 48 '', 60 ''|
|Depth||18 '', 24 ''|
|Max shelf weight||1,200 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Boxes or totes, Light and medium loads|
|Product layout||2 levels, 3 levels, 4 levels|