Chrome Wire Shelf Add-on Unit with Wire Shelves
- NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength performance.
- Up to 800 lbs per wire shelf.
- Top mat shelf wires run front to back (except 12x36 size) for ease of loading and unloading.
- Starter units include 4 posts and 4 shelves. Add-on units include 2 posts and 4 shelves.
Shelving Direct offers one of the largest selections of NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving Units and accessories available in the market, in a variety of finishes to compliment any application.
There are several reasons why Chrome Wire Shelving Units are the perfect storage solution for industrial, pharmaceutical, health care, food service and retail markets.
- They increase product visibility on the shelves, improving your control over the stock.
- They improve product ventilation, critical on humid environments.
- They improve sprinkler penetration, reducing cost of insurance.
- They also reduce dust accumulation on the shelves.
- The nickel-chrome finish is durable and chip resistant so very attractive for retail display.
- All welded shelf construction to support up to 800 lbs per Wire Shelf. Top mat shelf wires run front to back for easy loading & unloading. Easy to adjust shelves in 1" increments. No tools are required for installation.
- Chrome Wire Shelving Add-on Units include 2 Vertical Posts with Leveling Feet and 4 Wire Shelves with Plastic Inserts and S-Hooks to join the Starter unit.
|Height||54 '', 63 '', 74 '', 86 ''|
|Width||24 '', 30 '', 36 '', 42 '', 48 '', 54 '', 60 '', 72 ''|
|Depth||12 '', 14 '', 18 '', 21 '', 24 '', 30 '', 36 ''|
|Max shelf weight||600 lbs, 800 lbs|
|Used for||Storage, Boxes or totes, Light and medium loads|
|Location||Warehouse, Factory, Workshop|
|Product layout||4 levels|